The right to employment

Audio file

During the asylum procedure you have the right to work legally. In order to exercise this right you have to file a written application to the director of the refugee camp where you are accommodated or, if you are accommodated outside a camp, to the director of the camp where your procedure is conducted.

You can do this within 3 months after you were registered by the Agency for Refugees.